C & G Building Services offers professional home inspection services utilizing the latest infrared thermal technology. C&G is a family owned business established in 2011 by Scott Hinsley a local resident and a professionally licensed inspector for the last 15 years in the state of Texas. Scott’s extensive experience with infrared thermal technology includes personally conducting over 3,500 inspections and over 18 years of construction experience.
C&G Infrared Technology History
Thermal infrared technology helps to identify problems in a home such as water penetrations which are often not visible and can lead to bigger issues when undetected. The thermal imaging can also help to reduce high energy use which is often undetected during the typical visual inspection. The home owner can reduce repair costs in the future with early identification of problem areas and improve their energy efficiency by repairing energy “leaks” and “missing insulation”.
Scott’s licensing credentials include:
- TREC # 7050 (Texas Real Estate Commission)
- SIRI #133 (Specialist-Infrared Residential Inspector)
- CPO #77-234209 (Certified Pool/Spa Operator)
Additional training in
- Residential Energy Inspections with Home Tune-Up
- New Construction Inspections
- Green Building Training through the NAHB Association Green Building Standards.